Re: Advice in switching from Mandriva 64 to Debian 64

> The issue is that the 32 bit applications need to be run by the rest of
> the family, and I fear a chroot environment would be too complex for
> them (they just want to click on an icon and it must work).

I run Debian AMD64, with kde, and have an icon which, when clicked, run
Mozilla in 64, and another one which runs Mozilla in 32 bit mode.

The only thing not solved is file association (e.g. this extension should
trigger this application), because I do not need this, but it can be done.

jmt