New package

Hello all,

I have build a new package. It is named "xhkeys", the program is under th e
GPL.

Well, as I am not the really maintainer, I still would like to release it into
the repository.

What does it do ?

xhkeys can bind any keystroke to a self chosen program or action. It is very
useful for notebooks and special keyboards with special keys, just like
"email", "browser" "volume up" "volume down" etc. so it is highly
configurable.

Is anyone interested ? The package was build for amd64, so 32-bit should work
as well.

best regards

Hans

Maybe someone can help me, to release it