Re: acidrip: doesnt work with latest versions of mencoder

Le 19.10.2005 21:15:33, Corey Hickey a écrit :
Jean-Luc Coulon (f5ibh) wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The latest versions of mencoder (cvs) that are newer than 20051011
(for
> me) dont dont accept the -xvidencopts suboption which is used by
> acidrip, typically with something like:
>   ".... -xvidencopts :bitrate=759:pass=2 ..."

Yes, the ':' before bitrate is a syntax error. I don't know if earlier
versions of mencoder were tolerant of that.

yes, I managed to write an avi file with cvs20051011

In any case, you'd be best off contacting Chris Phillips, the author
of
acidrip. His address is listed at the bottom of the acidrip file (the
perl script itself). Just use a text editor and scroll to the end. Or,
if you want to be fancy, use 'perldoc acidrip'.

Well, I've opended a bug on sourceforge.
I think this works also ?

-Corey

Jean-Luc