Re: Re: AMD 64 Stability on Asus A8v Deluxe

On Thu, Sep 29, 2005 at 01:18:34AM -0400, Alan Manning wrote:
> Hi. I am having stability issues with the A8V as well. Most especially I
> can't manually set my ram to 400 instead of 333 even though I am running
> corsair twinx perf ram. Did you even find any sort of resolution for this?
> I'm running a gf6800gt and Athlon 3800 as well. I was thinking maybe my
> power supply wasn't stable or something.I always hate to just blame the
> board.

Hmm, I have an A8V Deluxe here with 2 x 512M kingston value ram DDR400,
and it just runs perfectly with memory set to 400MHz.  I think I just
have it set to auto and it does that.  Using an Athlon 64 3500+.  I have
one memory stick per memory channel.  I run a 350W enermax power supply,
so nice but nothing fancy.

Using latest bios version?

Is corsair memory considered supported by the board (I have never used
corsair memory).