mythtv fails

Hi,

Has anyone had success installing mythtv on debian (sid) amd64
recently? I have been trying recently without success. I added these
lines to /etc/apt/sources.list

### --- mythtv
deb     http://dijkstra.csh.rit.edu/~mdz/debian unstable mythtv
deb-src http://dijkstra.csh.rit.edu/~mdz/debian unstable mythtv

But apt-get update complains:

Failed to fetch
http://dijkstra.csh.rit.edu/~mdz/debian/dists/unstable/mythtv/binary-amd64/Packages.gz
 404 Not Found
Reading package lists... Done
W: Couldn't stat source package list http://dijkstra.csh.rit.edu
unstable/mythtv Packages
(/var/lib/apt/lists/dijkstra.csh.rit.edu_%7emdz_debian_dists_unstable_mythtv_binary-amd64_Packages)
- stat (2 No such file or directory)
W: Couldn't stat source package list http://dijkstra.csh.rit.edu
unstable/mythtv Packages
(/var/lib/apt/lists/dijkstra.csh.rit.edu_%7emdz_debian_dists_unstable_mythtv_binary-amd64_Packages)
- stat (2 No such file or directory)

So I tried JUST the source file line, but the install failed saying
that there were unmet dependencies with mythtv-backend,
mythtv-frontend which are not installable.

I also tried to download the tarball and install manually, but it
fails, complaining that:

In file included from avcodec.h:14,
                 from utils.c:27:
common.h:61: error: array type has incomplete element type
common.h:65: error: array type has incomplete element type
make[2]: *** [utils.o] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/mythtv/libs/libavcodec'
make[1]: *** [sub-libavcodec] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/mythtv/libs'
make: *** [sub-libs] Error 2

Any ideas why the normal apt-get install (binary, not source) is
failing? or ideas what is going wrong here? I did a successful install
of mythtv on a ubuntu 5.04 AMD64 system one month ago with no problems
whatsoever. I had thought it would be as painless on my Debian sid.

Craig