Re: ATI drivers for Debian 64 bit...

Thank's Tobias and everyone else,

Looks like I'll be doing some playing around, as soon as I do an install to a
new partition to my harddrive.  This way, I don't end up nuking what's
running now.

I'm thinking that accelerated OpenGL drivers should be part of the
distribution, with options available for choosing what flavor one would like
to go with.  I believe that this would make it easier on everyone.

Peter