Re: nvida driver is not working after reboot

On Thu, Sep 22, 2005 at 12:24:24PM +0200, Alexander Fieroch wrote:
> every time I reboot my computer (SID, kernel 2.6.13) xorg can not load
> the nvidia driver build with m-a.

For nVidia, and *ONLY* for nVidia, I prefer download&compile directly
from nvidia installer, there are too critical aspect every kernel
subversion...

The time spent with nv-installer is about the same of "apt-get&C."

--

Sythos - http://www.sythos.net
  ()  ASCII Ribbon Campaign - against html/rtf/vCard in mail