Re: Migrate running IA32 system to Debian AMD 64?

On Wed, 2005-09-21 at 23:14 -0400, Christopher Browne wrote:
> On 9/20/05, mailarch@archivum.info <mailarch@archivum.info> wrote:
[snip]
> there is still an Apache instance running a bunch of little CGI apps
> that haven't been successfully run anywhere else :-(.  Planning and
> intent took place, but it turned out to be just too painful to migrate
> everything off the box.

They are either monitoring some ancient bit of undocumented h/w,
or are scarily written Perl 4, or both.

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Temporarily not of Jefferson, LA USA

"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three
requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all
is lost."
Gustave Flaubert