nvidia-kernel-1.0.7174

  Hi,

I'm trying to install the nvidia driver. I've a broken dependency problem. When i'm try to install the "nvidia-glx" package the "apt-get" program says to me that the "nvidia-kernel-1.0.7174" package is not installable.

 The "sources.list" which i'm using is the following:

deb http://ftp.es.debian.org/debian-amd64/debian/ sarge main contrib

I've also tried it with the "ftp.de.debian" server and i did obtain the same error.

  What can i do?

At first time i tried to install the "sid" version but the debian installer warned me that all packages were not available. Does the sid version available for amd64? Where can i get a correct "sources.list" for the sid version?

  Thanks

P.S: my english is not good... sorry :-(