Re: dependecy problems with evince
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: dependecy problems with evince
- From: Alexander Jede <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2005 16:43:52 +0200
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <20050907142049.GB20831@cloud.net.au>
- References: <email@example.com> <20050907133640.GA20831@cloud.net.au> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20050907142049.GB20831@cloud.net.au>
Am Donnerstag, den 08.09.2005, 00:20 +1000 schrieb Hamish Moffatt:
> Are you mixing unstable and testing?
> Yes, testing should be consistent. Unstable is not guaranteed to be,
> and mixing them certainly isn't.
Yes I do. The default tree is the testing one. I only uses x.org from
the unstable tree and some small application.
I think it should work, if I want to install evince from the testing
tree. And there is no dependence problem, that a packet with two version
are in an conflict. For me the problem seems to be, that libcairo1,
libpoppler0 and libpoppler0-glib are replaced by newer packages and the
old one were removed. For example libpoppler0 => libpoppler02c