TODO for amd64 arch to be included officially in debian.

Hi all,
I would like to know if there is a to do list to help out in the inclusion of
amd64 as a supported debian architecture.

I'm using this unofficial arch for more than one years and found really
complete, hurra for the developers who gave us this shiny debian, and I do
not see the blocking rocks who do not let it have the word "official" in it:

- security fixes sistem are up and running
- debian-installer builds
- automatic builds are working

What is missing?
or what is left to do?