Re: mp3 encoding - lame?

hi,

there is a package called toolame, it is nearly identical to lame, but
it is a different project. in i386 (and maybe in other archs) lame
package is available, but not in amd64, i don't know why. but i used
toolame with grip(you can use it in command-line), it works fine.you
just configure your encoder type like "other", and write encoder
executable like "/usr/bin/toolame" in Config/Encode/Encoder path in tabs.

jurriaan yazmış:

--
Azer Demir