Re: Calling 64 bit apps from 32 bit Chroot]

Lubos Vrbka wrote:

>> Can anybody give me a hint? As I understand is my 32bit chroot on 64's
>> /var/chroot/sarge-ia32, so 64 directories are outside the 32bit tree.
>> How do I mount them inside 32?
>
> use a bind mount - put something like the following to your fstab...
> /home /var/chroot/sarge-ia32/home none bind 0 0
> and it should work. modify to suit your needs...
>
> best regards,

That's what I already had in my fstab on 64 tree. I thought that was for
reaching 32bit applications from from 64 tree.
Example:
I run firefox inside the chroot, when trying to start xmms or xpdf which
are in 64 from firefox I can't reach 64's /usr/bin where they live.
And yes /home, /tmp and /proc are mounted on /var/chroot/sarge-ia32/*

Rainer