Re: best distro 4 AMD 64

El vie, 22-07-2005 a las 15:37 -0300, fernando tear escribió:
> hello list:
>
> I know debian is the best distro, it's why i want
> install it in my machine...
>
> I just want to know your experiences and knowledge
> about this issue that i am sure it'll help me very
> mutch...

Fernando, no termino de comprender tu pregunta, y me parece que el resto
de la lista tampoco. Si querés formulala en castellano y yo la traduzco
o intento responderte.

Fernando, I'm afraid I don't understand the point of your question, and
apparently neither do the rest. You may ask in Castellano ("Spanish")
and I'd be glad to translate it into English or answer it myself.

Greetings,
--
Javier Kohen <jkohen@users.sourceforge.net>
ICQ: blashyrkh #2361802