Re: amd64 sarge installation cds with 2.6.12

lsorense@csclub.uwaterloo.ca (Lennart Sorensen) writes:

> On Thu, Jul 21, 2005 at 05:35:14PM -0400, Lennart Sorensen wrote:
>> On Thu, Jul 21, 2005 at 11:27:57PM +0200, Frederik Schueler wrote:
>> > It was accepted into unstable today, should be autobuilt tonight,
>> > and become available tomorrow during the day as mirrors sync.
>>
>> I will try to build a new netinst image with that tomorrow then.
>>
>> Must remember to add back tg3 I guess which disappeared after 2.6.8
>> sometime.  Unless it didn't make it in I guess. :)
>
> Well still waiting for the kernel to arive on the mirrors or anywhere I
> can get it.  :)
>
> Len Sorensen

Due to ftp-master being shutdown yesterdays mirror run failed when
syncing the override files. We skipped that now (keeping the old
overrides) for a manual sync run and, viola, linux-2.6 source is in
the archive.

Lets hope the wanna-build isn't stcuk too.

MfG
        Goswin