amd64 sarge installation cds with 2.6.12

Hi,

It seems likely I will soon be needing a Sarge installation CD with 2.6.12. This is because I will want to install Debian (AMD64 port) at work on a machine with two of the new dual core Opteron processors.

Apparently 2.6.12 supports this architecture properly, while earlier versions of the kernel do not.

So, I was wondering if anyone had made (or knew of) official or unofficial Sarge AMD64 installation cds with 2.6.12? If not, I guess I'll have to try rolling my own.

Please cc me on any reply.

Thanks.                                                          Faheem.