Re: amd64 sarge installation cds with 2.6.12

On Thu, 21 Jul 2005, Lennart Sorensen wrote:

On Thu, Jul 21, 2005 at 11:27:57PM +0200, Frederik Schueler wrote:

It was accepted into unstable today, should be autobuilt tonight, and become available tomorrow during the day as mirrors sync.

I will try to build a new netinst image with that tomorrow then.

Must remember to add back tg3 I guess which disappeared after 2.6.8 sometime. Unless it didn't make it in I guess. :)

Thanks. That's very helpful. If you could make the source for the netinst build publicly available so people could do tweaks if necessary, that would be even more helpful.

Thanks.                                                       Faheem.