preformance gains?

I am trying to figure out what kind of performance gains I would get from switching to AMD64 from K7 on a dual operon system.

Are we talking 10% 50% 5% ???

Karl Schmidt                         EMail Karl@xtronics.com
Transtronics, Inc.    		       WEB http://xtronics.com
3209 West 9th Street                    Ph (785) 841-3089
Lawrence, KS 66049                     FAX (785) 841-0434

The secret of getting ahead is getting started. The secret of
getting started is breaking your complex overwhelming tasks into
small manageable tasks, and then starting on the first one.
--Mark Twain