Re: Installation on SATA drive

Hi Chetan,

You would need to know which controller is accessing the sata drive. I am
sure the drive itself is not the problem ;-).

F.e I am using  a Sil 3114 (Silicon Image). You can start Knoppix and see
with commands like "lspci" which controller you have.

Best regards

Nils Valentin
Tokyo / Japan
http://www.be-known-online.com