Re: Spumux error

On Friday 15 July 2005 10:19 am, v0n0 wrote:
> Dan Cherry ha scritto:
> >Hi,
> >Downgrade Imagemagick to version 6.0.7 or earlier, and the problem should
> >stop.  The image is okay, but spumux and the newer imagemagick are not
> > able to communicate that.
> >hth
>
> Thanks, now spumux works, but not even dvdauthor :(...
> When I launch dvdauthor I get this error:
>
> WARN: Skipping sector, waiting for first VOBU...
>
> What can I do? Thanks thousand
Has your xml file worked before to generate a dvd?

You could try simplifying it, or you can use a frontend such as dvdstyler to
make a very simple test dvd from scratch.  Only generate an iso - don't have
to burn anything.  That might help determine if the problem is with
dvdauthor, or the xml file feeding into it.
--
Dan Cherry
dscherry (@) bellsouth.net