Re: Spumux error

On Thursday 14 July 2005 07:32 pm, v0n0 wrote:
> Hi, I'm trying to author a dvd, but when I lanunch the command
>
> /usr/bin/spumux "/xxx/menu.xml" < "/xxx/menu.mpg" > "/xxx/Main Menu
> VMGM_menu.mpg"
>
> I get:
>
> DVDAuthor::spumux, version 0.6.11.
> Build options: gnugetopt magick iconv freetype
> Send bugs to <dvdauthor-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
>
> INFO: Locale=it_IT@euro
> INFO: Converting filenames to ISO-8859-15
> v0n0: Unable to load file (/xxx/highlighted.png).
> WARN: Bad image,  skipping line -1
> WARN:  Read 0, expected 4
> INFO: 0 subtitles added, 1 subtitles skipped, stream: 32, offset: 0.18
>
> Statistics:
> - Processed 0 subtitles.
> - The longest display line had -1 characters.
> - The maximum number of displayed lines was 0.
> - The normal display height of the font arial.ttf was 0.
> - The bottom display height of the font arial.ttf was 0.
> - The biggest subtitle box had 0 bytes.
>
> But the image is there, and was created with standard dimensions by
> qdvdauthor!

Hi,
Downgrade Imagemagick to version 6.0.7 or earlier, and the problem should
stop.  The image is okay, but spumux and the newer imagemagick are not able
to communicate that.
hth
--
Dan Cherry
dscherry (@) bellsouth.net

Remember to occasionally say 'Thanks' to someone who contributes to Open
Source Software