Re: KMail segfaults

This is a known bug, with information here:

A quick fix is to run kontact and click on the "mail" section. This is just
kmail running as a kpart instead of a separate application, so all your
settings and mail will be there. Interestingly, it does not crash when run
this way. (This works fine for me on my amd64 install).

Thomas
spiralman@softhome.net