Re: amd64-specific bug in XPDF based programs?

I have no problems with viewing PDF files with xpdf.
debian-am64 unstable here.

Max

Volker Schlecht wrote:
Hi,

I am seeing similar problems .... garbled text.  A windows user sent me
a .pdf this week and it exhibited the same characteristics - I assumed
it was a windows specific problem ;(

Will you file a bug?

Unless anyone tells me before tomorrow evening that the PDF in question displays perfectly on his system (amd64 sid, pretty much in sync with what is on the german mirrors) I'll do that yes.

Otherwise I'll assume that the problem is somehow caused by my setup and dig into it.

regards,
Volker