Re: Servers inside the chroot

On Fri, 2005-07-08 at 09:40 -0400, Lennart Sorensen wrote:
On Fri, Jul 08, 2005 at 06:30:30AM -0700, Zachary Rizer wrote:
> Oh my, a forehead slapper.  At some point, I had
> commented out all my 32bit libs from ld.so.conf.  I
> removed the comments, reran ldconfig, checked ldd
> bin/* in my NX directory, and it works!

Quite likely at some point when amd64 had a new libc, since the libc
package seems to be very upset if it finds the 32bit libc in the
ld.so.conf paths while upgrading.

> Thanks so much!
>
> I'll put together a write-up at some point for other
> debian-amd64 users interested in using FreeNX.
>
> p.s. - It lives up to the hype, and even after using
> it for just 5 minutes, I'd say it's worth the 50
> (pound) license.

Len Sorensen

Yep, that was it.

As far as making a write-up, is there a preferred place to put it (i.e., the wiki) or just host it somewhere and hope people google for it?
Suggestions?

~Zaq

--
I got this powdered water -- now I don't know what to add. -- Steven Wright