Re: automounted home directories in chroot

Hi Lennart,

El vie, 08-07-2005 a las 09:01 -0400, Lennart Sorensen escribió:

> Using rbind rather than bind then.

Any idea on how to make rbind do "what you want" when used with an
automounted /media? The scenario is as follows: HAL manages /media and
mounts/unmounts the external drives, CD's and whatnot; I've rbind
mounted /media into a chroot's /media, but the changes are not
propagated to the 'rbounded' mount point unless I remount it after each
change. It doesn't really matter if I enter the chroot before or after
the changes.

This is the relevant line from fstab:
/media          /var/chroot/sid-ia32/media      none    rbind   0
0

And this is part of the contents:
$ ls /media/
cdrom  cdrom0  usbdisk  usbdisk-1