automounted home directories in chroot

Hi,

I've followed the instructions in the AMD64 howto to setup a chroot jail to
run 32 apps.

When my home directories are available as regular directories under /home
(and /home is bind mounted into the chroot), the users can launch programs
like openoffice.org in the chroot jail.

But on my production system, the home directories are automounted under /home.
Simply bind mounting /home in the chroot does not work: the home directories
are not available in the chroot :(.

Is there any way to fix this? Would it be possible to bind mount each home
directory into the chroot? For a few users this would be OK, but I have about
300 users...

--
Rik