Re: Any DVD for install amd-64?

On Friday 01 July 2005 11:56 am, Nayandei wrote:
> Helo.
>
> Someone knows any DVD iso image for install amd-64?
> If I install all via internet can be 3 days or more:(
>
> Can have any problem for install sarge-i386 in a amd64? (of course
> will have  50% of performance)
>
> Can I install i386 version full and after replace packages via
> internet and restart when finished?

They are available to download using several methods. I don't know if a
vendor has them for sale.
http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/unofficial/sarge-amd64/

The i386 port works fine on amd64 cpu's, and there isn't a 50%
performance difference, in fact ,depending on what you are doing  you
may not otice any difference.

--
Greg Madden