Re: kickers crashs on logout

> Hello list,
>
> sometime kicker crashs when I log out from kde (version 3.4.1). I think I
> found out that it only happend if I have amarok playing something at the
> time of logging out. Can someone please confirm this so that I can send a
> bugreport.

I also experience regular kicker crashes. This happens without amarok loaded,
so I cannot confirm your restriction to amarok. If Kate and KPDF are running
during Logout, I always get crashes (of Kate, KPDF and Kicker). KMail seems
to be fine during Logout.

But also interesting is, that Kate and KPDF sessions are restored on the next
Logon.

Frank