Re: nforce4 hardware: my floppy does the same

Hi,

    I have the same problem about the /dev/rtc not present, and I also
have trouble with my floppy dissapearing at every boot. I just mail this
to thank for the boot script, I'll adapt it for /dev/rtc and the floppy.

    Thanks!

Benja

                         Stop software patents!
                       www.gnu.org www.linux.org
                Kot.unpeu.com - GnuPG key ID 0x73A37869
       Thanks to avoid sending me Word or PowerPoint attachments
--- Begin Message --- debian-amd64@lists.debian.org