gDesklets

Hi everyone,

    I'm new to the list and I'll do my best not to ask something that has been answered hundreds of times before. Still if I do it, just tell me about it!

    So, here's my first question: has anyone got to get gDesklets to work? When I try to (apt-) get it, my system complains about libgtop2-2 not installable, but I have libgtop2-5 installed. Can I symlink something or wathever trick?

    Thanks for your answers!

Benja

Stop software patents!

www.gnu.orgwww.linux.org

Kot.unpeu.com - GnuPG key ID 0x73A37869

Thanks to avoid sending me Word or PowerPoint attachments