Does Debian-pure64 still exist?

Hi,

I just installed debian on my amd64 today with a
debian-testing-amd64-netinst.iso . And I have a problem with the
sources. Finally I use that one for the instalation:

deb http://ftp.es.debian.org/debian-amd64/debian testing main  non-free
deb-src http://ftp.es.debian.org/debian-amd64/debian testing main  non-free

And now I'm upgrading to  Sid with and some marillat stuff for multimedia.

deb http://ftp.es.debian.org/debian-amd64/debian unstable main contrib non-free
deb-src http://ftp.es.debian.org/debian-amd64/debian unstable main contrib non-f
ree

I would like to help testing new packages, ¿where can I get a
'funnier' sources.list?
 I look at the list archives, but I feel I little confused because I
read about pure64 but nows it looks to be just amd64 :? I see  sources
for KDE, for xorg.. ¿wich one are the official ones?

Cheers.

-excuses about my poor english-