Re: k3b 0.12.1 multi-crash

> I tested k3b 0.12 beta a few weeks ago. I had no problems with it at all.
> Indeed, I don't experience crashes with 0.11.20 either.
>
> What's to your problem, did you uninstall old k3b debs before compiling &
> installing new k3b? I have plans to make quick&dirty k3b 0.12.1 packages for
> private use some time today or tomorrow. I could share them with you if you
> wish.

Yes, I have unistalled all k3b-packages.
An example of crash: when I click on 'make dvd-datas'.
However, if you have a precompiled madeself package please send me it to test.

This is the final output my './configure --prefix=/usr':

K3b Configure results:
Ogg Vorbis support:                    yes

Mp3 decoding support (libmad):         yes

Audio meta data reading with Taglib:   yes

libsndfile audio decoding support:     yes

FLAC support:                          yes

Musepack support:                      yes

Lame Mp3 encoder plugin:               yes

Audio resampling:
            using version bundled with K3b

FFMpeg decoder plugin (decodes wma and others):
                                       yes

Resmgr support:                        yes

Audioplayer available (aRts)           yes

Compile K3bSetup 2:                    yes

Tag guessing using MusicBrainz         yes

Compile HAL support                    yes

Good - your configure finished. Start make now

it seems all ok.

Thanks,
Giulio