Re: Has anyone ever (overclocked memory on amd64)...

Hm, unless I'm just used to being able to manually set "200mhz" it would appear that I can adjust any and every setting EXCEPT this. I can only limit the frequency...what sense does that make.

So right now I'm locked in at 166 it would appear with about 15+ options that I can vary on the memory, which makes me wonder if there is a certan combination of options that I can set to force it into a 200mhz frequency.

Any gurus out there have an idea?

Thanks,
Nathan
Code is poetry.