Has anyone ever....

Ok, I'm curious here. I've got 2x512 sticks of corsair memory for my opteron, and unfortunately they are PC2700 and not PC3200. (Thinking the max FSB was only 333 when I first purchased this system 2+ years ago.)

What I'm wondering is; has anyone ever tried overclocking memory on their opterons? Is it fesable? Stability issues? - although thats why I mentioned they were corsair sicks, don't know if that would make a difference or not.

In theory I'd like to be able to run them at 3200, but I have no clue if this is considered possible, and I don't have time to pull it down and play with it. Unless I know my efforts are not in vain.

Thanks much as always,
Nathan
Code is poetry.