Re: CPU speed/freq

powernowd returns:

PowerNowd encountered and error and could not start.
Please make sure that:
 - You are running a v2.6.7 kernel or later
 - That you have sysfs mounted /sys
 - That you have the core cpufreq and cpufreq-userspace
   modules loaded into your kernel
 - That you have the cpufreq driver for your cpu loaded,
   and that it works. (check dmesg for errors)
If all of the above are true, and you still have problems,
please email the author: clemej@alum.rpi.edu

/sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq seems not existing in my system.
However I have not idea to make working powernowd.

Giulio