Re: dpt-i2o

> | Hi I need the dpt-i2o modul to install.
> | What is the best way to install in this cause?
>
> Just use i2o_block instead, it should work fine.

I didn't know until jet, but it works.
With the modul I was able it mount the /dev/sdaX.
The new problem is that the i2o_block ist at the time of installation not
avalibel. It is in the installed kernel :-(
It is a checken egg problem.
So I installed on a seperatet ide disc. In two different partions, so one can
boot and the other can copied. The only problem is a new inird.img
When I solved it I can boot from my raid-arry.

Thx Ryven