what are the missing ports?

Hi,
I'm about to buy e Turion MT32 notebook and I will install sarge amd64 on it.
However, I'm trying to find out what packages are not ported yet. The links below
are appearently broken...

The other thing is the graphics card: Ati Radeon X700. Will I have a decent X
server even if I don't use Ati's proprietary driver? Is there some generic driver?

Thanks,
Lasse