Re: problem with hal and pmount

Hello,

El jue, 26-05-2005 a las 00:57 +0200, moi 1392 escribió:
> udev - hal - pmount doesnt work for me.
> I read in man page of pmount pmount-hal need udi provided by hal to
> work as first parameter.
> But when I replace symlink /etc.hal/devices.d/40-pmount-hal.hal by
> this little script :

Is this problem AMD64 specific? Otherwise you'll probably be luckier
asking on debian-users.

By the way, is that really Debian? I'm using sid, I installed udev, hal
and pmount, but I can't find files named etc.hal, devices.d or
40-pmount-hal.hal.

Greetings,
--
Javier Kohen <jkohen@users.sourceforge.net>