Re: p2p command line client in amd64

Goswin von Brederlow wrote:

lsorense@csclub.uwaterloo.ca (Lennart Sorensen) writes:

On Thu, May 19, 2005 at 05:47:05PM +0200, daniele wrote:
yes, i read the history of a packet, very very bug
but
i need a command line client
i need a stable p2p
i use from three hours and i have no crash
the performance in download is slow now, i must do some tweak
for me the best is overnetclc, but it is a 32 bit (and it is closed source)
I use bittornado for anything I need.  Seems stable to me.  e2dk and
overnet just seem to inefficient.

Len Sorensen

Bittornado doesn't work for me. It won't resume downloads correctly
and what it downloads is garbage (the two might be related).

Bittorrent works fine though.
I'm no expert in this area, but the three files I've downloaded with bittornado (btdownloadcurses.bittornado) on Pure64 Sarge have worked just perfectly. I'm afraid I can't comment on resuming, haven't had experiences with this.

ii bittornado 0.3.11-4 bittorrent client with enhanced curses interface

/v\