Re: p2p command line client in amd64

Lennart Sorensen ha scritto:
On Wed, May 18, 2005 at 08:49:58PM +0200, daniele wrote:

hello, sorry for my orrible english :-)
now i use debian sarge in all my computers
i use amule for p2p, on my amd64 3000+
but i used overnet and edonkey 2000 from command line and i think (from
my experience) that is better than amule (no flame please)
the problem is that i have a pure 64 system, i dont' want install lib32
any solutions?

Using mldonkey might work.  Best overnet/e2dk client I ever used.

Runs as a server daemon, which you then telnet to to control, or use the
http interface or the optional gui application (which can even run on a
different machine).

Len Sorensen

thanks :-)
but i have a question
mldonkey is a 32bit
in a pure 64bit a 32 bit don't run without lib32
or not?
i am confused now