fresh install?

Hello,

I've just received a new box (Shuttle XPC) and would like to
put the 64 bit version of Debian on it. I downloaded the ISO
image from:

http://debian-amd64.alioth.debian.org/debian-installer/daily/netboot/

I've also tried the sarge iso found in:

http://debian-amd64.alioth.debian.org/install-images/

I keep getting stuck on the download components part (with a
message indicating I should choose another mirror, retry or
cancel)?

The choose a mirror page, does not provide a way to specify
the site to use (at least nothing that I could see)?

So the questions are:

   1./ Which CD image should I use?

   2./ How do I set the mirror if that is the problem
       (previously there was a marker at the top of the list
       to set it explicitly, but that seems to have
       disappeared)?

   3./ Which mirrors are currently okay?

Thanks,

Paul.