Re: OOo and CUPS on AMD64

At some point there was a working deb of OOo, 1.1.2 I believe, on
alioth.  It installed fine other than forcing a shared file issue with
ia32-libs.  It was actually 32bit though not 64bit, that is the
closest I have seen anyone in here get.  As far as I know, I haven't
seen any other 64bit distros running OOo.  It has been said that 2.0
should be able to build 64bit cleanly.

-John