Re: Problem with libX11 in gcc4 archive

El sáb, 07-05-2005 a las 17:47 +0200, Harald Dunkel escribió:
> Andreas Jochens wrote:
> >
> > Thanks for tracking this down to libX11.so.6. Do you have an idea what
> > is going on here? I really hope somebody will help me to fix this.
> >

> I would say it is a problem with the optimizer. In lib/X11/Font.c,
> line 366 the function XEHeadOfExtension() (can be found in
> lib/X11/InitExt.c) is called. At least on this function call the
> passed function argument gets corrupted:

It would be great if you could prepare a bug report. I'm not using the
gcc-4.0 archive anymore, but I've prepared a similar report in the past
and it got fixed for gcc-4.0 (the compiler). I could give you a hand if
you needed it. However, it looks like you have tamed it already :)

Regards,
--
Javier Kohen <jkohen@users.sourceforge.net>
ICQ: blashyrkh #2361802