can't load/unload modules

Hi,

I'm new on amd64 and I have some problems with modules. When I want to
load a module (for example nfsd) I get this message :

FATAL: Error inserting nfsd
(/lib/modules/2.6.11-inde.14/kernel/fs/nfsd/nfsd.ko): Unknown symbol in
module, or unknown parameter (see dmesg)

And the problem seems to the same for all the modules. The problem is
also the same with modprobe or modconf. And the dmesg only says :

nfsd: Unknown parameter `nfsd'

I'm using debian/sid with a self-compiled kernel from debian
kernel-source-2.6.8 .

Thanks for your help
Cyril