creating a linker for chroot

"You also need a link to your 32bit linker in the /lib path. Change in to
directory /lib and create a link to the 32bit linker library of your chroot:
(The name of the 64bit linker is ld-linux-x86-64.so.2)"  Say what?  I am
supposed to run ln -s /var/chroot/sid-ia32/lib/ls-linux-x86-somthing.s0.2
ls-linux-x86-somthing.s0.2?  If so, why do I care what the name of the 64 bit
linker is?  I am lost on this step, IMHO an example is need here in the
howto.  Could one of you point out to me what is needed.  I am stopped at
this step for now with out guidance.  Thanks.
--
Damon L. Chesser
damon@damtek.com