apache and java

I am going to set up a local webserver on a amd64 machine for dev reasons.  I
will probably use java scripts on the server.  Do I need to set up a 32chroot
for apache and sun java, or can I use pure64?  I am not sure about this at
all.  I know if I wanted to play with java in my firefox and flash, I would
need a 32chroot unless I wanted to go with blackdown and forgo the flash, but
what if I just wanted something for local serving for dev?
--
Damon L. Chesser
damon@damtek.com

--