Re: A new, unstable system, HW problem ???

Hi Len.

This is a by-the-way regarding RAM modules.

I have a K8V deluxe and I'm sure I read somewhere last year that you lose some
functionality by filling all 3 mem slots as opposed to just the first two.
It was something about the speed of the RAM being slowed somewhat for some
reason....Do you recall this or know about this?

Thanks,
Chris W.