Re: apt problems of a new user

> Don't worry, you didn't break anything.
>
> KDE3.4 is in sid ("unstable") currently, not in sarge.
>  So by adding sources for 3.4 to your sources.list,
> you're saying, "I want package x,y, and z." And debian
> says "Oh, ok.  But I need version2.443 of library Q
> from sid.  You don't have it."

Thanks a lot for your answer.
If I understand it correctly, I should be able to install KDE 3.3.2 on Sarge, which was actually everything I wanted to do in my first intend. So why do these errors still appear, did I do anything that would have caused an installation of KDE 3.4?

The answer about KDE 3.4 is clear, on Sarge I can't install it.

Thanks,
Frank