Re: gcc4 on pure64/gcc-3.4 ?

Le vendredi 22 avril 2005 à Hi,

Just for information, I haven't really tested gcc-4.0, I thinks it's too
dangerous.

It's really strange for me but for example gmp (library for arbitrary
precision) work really better with gcc-3.3/gcc-3.4 (-O3 and C code).
There is a bench on their site.

One question: does somebody has tested gcc-3.4 and/or gcc-4.0
on simple bench (array (double,long,int,char) and simple operations)?

Cheers,

Greg