Re: mozilla-firefox, kphone, and fvwm

> Try another wm if that work try reinstalling fvwm, this could do the work.

As I said in the email, it works without a WM. I haven't tried any
other WMs because I haven't got the time (to clean up after GNOME and
suchlike).

I'm sure it's fvwm on pure64 because kphone behaves the same if I run
it on another machine (with the pure64 machine displaying it on its
screen) on which, when run on the local X server, it works fine. The
same applies to Mozilla Firefox and Thunderbird -- if I run them on a
different machine on which they work fine, the same thing happens (no
window).

Reinstalling fvwm? Yes, I tried that, though I can't imagine how this
Windows-style action could make any difference (it doesn't even need
global configuration files because I have my own set). In any case, it
doesn't change anything.

  Andras